Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Life

My life has always been peaceful. But sometimes when i do something wrong, it can sometimes break the family bond. All i want to have is a girl to be with me no matter what. But now that i have no one else , i am now a loner. But i am happy that my net gf jasmine has found a real bf. I have been taking care and caring for her ever since i met her on the net. And i will always continue to care for her. It is an honour. I just can't stop thinking of her every night. Well at least i have the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to keep me happy. Now i am finding a job and it is hard to get. Well nobody said it was easy. I just need your support. That is all i am asking. I recently bought the TMNT PS 2 game and it is very interesting. Well i like playing my PS 2 games. Just wish i could play it with someone else. Especially my net gf , jasmine. Well that's all for now. That All Folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go hell la u..CB!!!dun say my gf ok?..u not happy come mit mi..mi 20...i knw u 16 and i got ur hp no..u not happy come out mit..

Must cherish the person beside u.. :] said...

Kenny, dun worry la.. U will find a gf soon.. U will always be my net bf ok?? =)

Anonymous said...

no..it won;t..she my gf..and i won;t le u do anytink to her..u beta watchout..f**K OFF!!